Craig Sprout wrote:

> > > It was released today -- it's on Mandrakeforum.com and linux-mandrake.com
> > > as well.

> > If you find a download URL that works, please post it. I've been trying
> > since Tuesday without success to install 8.0. Maybe they've got the
> > broken part of the XFree86 installer fixed by now.

> I just tried the mirror at ftp.sunet.se and it seems to be working fine.

> The list of mirrors can be found here:

> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp.php3#81beta

Mandrake site lists (broken):
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp.ph3#81beta

Thanks.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

 Team OS/2  ***  Rotary ONLY since 1973

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/ <- Not just a FAQ

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com