-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ralph Crongeyer
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Mandrake 8.1 beta1 problems...

Ok I have MDK8.0 installed on one drive and MDK8.1B1 on another.
The most noticable thing is that 8.1B1 dident install my sound card
correctly and has some long error message at boot and hangs during kdzu
probing. After booting and logging in most of the menus are missing, ie.
applacations, configuration, amusement, documentation, multimedia,
networking etc... Maby I just got a bad download?

Anyone else having this menu problem????

Just to let people know what problems i'm having with 8.1 Beta.

Ralph

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com