Hi!

I did no problemswith installation, but my menues were also gone. So
I could not do any real test. I was doing a fresh install on an unused
partition of my disk.

Erik

söndag 19 augusti 2001 18:47 skrev du:
> Ok I have MDK8.0 installed on one drive and MDK8.1B1 on another.
> The most noticable thing is that 8.1B1 dident install my sound card
> correctly and has some long error message at boot and hangs during kdzu
> probing. After booting and logging in most of the menus are missing, ie.
> applacations, configuration, amusement, documentation, multimedia,
> networking etc... Maby I just got a bad download?
>
> Anyone else having this menu problem????
>
> Just to let people know what problems i'm having with 8.1 Beta.
>
> Ralph

> Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
> http://shopnow.netscape.com/

> http://webmail.netscape.com/

Erik Kaffehr                [EMAIL PROTECTED] alt. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)
S-611 66 Nyköping           +46 155 263515 (office)
Sweden                      -- Message sent using 100% recycled electrons --

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com