Its name is:
    bastille-firewall

Technically, this is what is in it:
#!/bin/sh
#
# bastille-firewall             Load/unload ipchains rulesets
#
# do not rename this file unless you edit /sbin/bastille-firewall-reset
#
# chkconfig: 2345 5 98
# that allows the machine to be used as a gateway system
#
# version 0.99-beta1
# Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Peter Watkins
#
#    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
#    GNU General Public License for more details.
#
#    You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
#    along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
#    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA
#
# Thanks to David Ranch, Brad A, Don G, and others for their suggestions
#
# This script is designed to be used as a SysV-style init script.
#
# It should be run with a "start" argument
#       1) as an rc?.d "S" script, _before_ the "network" script
# [copy this to /etc/rc.d/init.d/bastille-firewall (or your equivalent of
#  /etc/rc.d/init.d) and run 'chkconfig -add bastille-firewall' ]
#       2) any time an interface is brought up or changed, e.g.
#          establishing a PPP conection or renewing a DHCP lease
# [copy 'bastille-firewall-reset', 'bastille-firewall-schedule'
#  and 'ifup-local' to /sbin/]
#
#   Normally you Do Not _Ever_ Want to run this with a "stop" argument!
#
# Note that running this with "stop" will disable the firewall and open
# your system to all network traffic; if you make changes to these rules,
# apply them by running the script again with a "start" argument.
#
# ** As of 0.99-beta1, this script merely kicks off the real script,
#    either /sbin/bastille-ipchains or /sbin/bastille-netfilter
# Default is to use the 'ipchains' script, which will load the
# ipchains compatibility module if you're using a 2.4 kernel
REALSCRIPT=/sbin/bastille-ipchains
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

if [ -n "$(uname -r | awk -F. ' $1 == 2 && $2 > 2 {print}')" ]; then
        # We are using Linux 2.3 or newer; use the netfilter script if
availab!
        if [ -x /sbin/bastille-netfilter ]; then
                REALSCRIPT=/sbin/bastille-netfilter
        fi
fi

if [ ! -x ${REALSCRIPT} ]; then
        echo "ERROR: \"${REALSCRIPT}\" not available!"
        exit 1
fi

${REALSCRIPT} $1

Maybe it got created by the initialization script, I dont remember.

--
Gerard Perreault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com