Is anyone connecting to Juno via LM7/LM8...?  I'm trying to convert a new
user from W98 to LM...  the current net access is via Juno which has the
wierdest login sequence I've seen and have not yet been able to figure out
all the requirements...

If you can provide info, I'd appreciate a clue privately at
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have managed to connect to the point of getting a challenge from Juno on
the "telnet <server> /stream" command...

Thanks,
Pierre

PS: I'll be away until Monday; but am hoping someone can help.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com