On Thursday 23 August 2001 02:28 pm, Doug Gough methodically organized
electrons to state:
> OK....Enough already. You're all making me wonder if I want to ask any
> questions on this list. Linux users have a reputation of wanting to help
> each other. Is this the kind of response I can expect to my questions if I
> ever get up the nerve to ask one? What if I don't punctuate
> properly........or forbid it that I should make a mistake and not mount my
> floppy before trying to read it.....or who knows what MISTAKE I might
> make......please move on to another topic.
>
> Doug Gough

Those are the archives, plus 695 hits on Google:
http://www.google.com/linux?site=search&restrict=linux&hl=en&safe=off&q=kapm-idled&btnG=Google+Search

I thought I answered the question and then I'm called names.  I'm not the
only one having a bad day it seems (we seem to have quite a club of us here),
but I apologize if I offended you -- that wasn't my intent.

Hoyt

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com