O please Alfred...get a grip. Things aren't as nice, clean, utopian, and
"politically correct" as some would prefer them to be. now and then its
just good to speak whats on yer mind. tis always better to be "real"
rather than insult the intelligence of others by false, or pretended
politeness. Presenting one's self with so-called "etiquette" that isn't
any more real then the tooth fairy is just so much pretentious BS that
it's very distastful to say the least.

Plain and simple i said what was on my mind and it was completely within
the bounds as a proper response to someone who made an extremely
presumptuous statement done completely in ignorance.

--
daRcmaTTeR
=/\=???
      |%C++

"Beware of little sins. Mosquitoes drink more blood than lions."
                                        Author unknown

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com