Before I recieved this message (about 2 mins ahead of it coming in :)) I
tried what I thought of... but for some reason Win 2000 Pro doesn't let you
add a second TCP/IP protocol?  I think my confusion comes mainly with it
being Win2000 and me not having any experience with it...

I want to add Linux to the machine anywase... but I would really like to get
WIn2000 working with an internet connection with Linux since I'm going to
have to have it running for home in the near future anywase.

Thanks for all the help guys.  I will try again what you mentioned.