lyric wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Does anyone have the above soundcard working under Mandrake 8.0?  If so,
> did you have to install any special drivers to make it work, or did
> Mandrake find and configure it for you?

Last week I was researching soundcard support to make recommendation for
a new computer system. The bad news is that I could find no support for
this card in the linux kernel or the alsa-project. Appears that once the
company went belly-up last year all support for Aureal chip set ceased.

It's possible that I have incomplete information and that others have
gotten this card to work.

Best of luck

Larry

--