The reason i want to block is simple, outlook and outlook express spread
those horrible email viruses, nothing else seems too, and im tired of the
going through parts of my network. I already have adresses blocked that i
dont want to connect, but iwas just hoping that maybe email clients reported
themselves like web browsers do, and it would therefore be reasonlby simple
to block, if they dont then i suppose there is nothing i can do, i just hate
having one single byte of network bandwidth abused because some idiot can be
bothered to change mail clients.