Ok, I've installed 8.1.

During setup, I tried to get my printer configured (a Lexamark 7200), but
for some reason, I couldn't get it to actually send the test page across
the network to my Win98 machine where the printer is connected.  I opted to
leave a printer undefined at the time and to try setting it up once the
rest of the system was installed.

Now for the fun:  I ran kups and added a printer.  It found my network
shared printer on the Windows 98 machine just fine, but when trying to
select an appropriate driver for it, I find that the "Lexmark" printer
group has a hideously small selection available to it.  The install program
while I was installing the system listed the 7200, but it doesn't show up
under kups.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this thing to build its FULL driver
database (that is used when the install program is running)?  Or does
anyone know offhand what Lexmark driver that they provide is compatable
with the 7200?

                  --Dave

--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!