Re: Sendmail or Postfix config help

Dear Theo,

Linux Journal had an excellent article on setting
up Postfix in their October 2000 issue. The
article is available online. Go to their website
(linuxjournal.com) and use their search engine to
find this article:

"Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways"

 - Robert Storey

P.S. Postfix is generally preferred over Sendmail
because it's more secure and easier to set up
(please, no flames from Sendmail users - if you
like Sendmail, just use it).