No conversion is possible.  You can only reformat to Reiser.  The only
non-destructive filesystem change possible is from ext2 to ext3, which might
also provide many/most of the benefits of Reiser.

If you have space, you could backup your system into tarballs(piecemeal if
you have multiple partitions) to another location of your harddrive and with
a boot disk, reformat to Reiser, then untar your system back onto the
harddrive.  You will need to have a minimal boot disk to do this if you can't
reinstall.

The alternative takes more time but is less prone to error:  backup to
tarballs as above, then reinstall a MINIMAL system, selecting ReiserFS, going
through the brief(er) install, then untarring your backed-up system back over
this reinstall.  This last one is how I did it, but I have 3 harddrives in my
system and lots of space to store my system tarballs (I made tar.bz2 archive
files to save space) in partitions that I wasn't going to reformat until
later.