First of all, thank you all who is involved in all about mandrake,
  it is really a good distro, you all know why.

  Despite MDK is great in this or that, installation "package system" is
  really horrible for me. Why am I "NOT ALLOWED" to install all the stuff in
  those CD's, even when I press the expert button ? Too many important
  stuff are not installed by default, and in no 8.x series I could
  find a way to install them during during the system installation!!
  All I need is a "full install" button, and it does not have to install
  routed and gated at the same time, but at least I want all the other
  stuff like xmms plugins, libraries like SDL-blahblah , nsplugins! etc.

  I really hate to waste hours behind software manager, selecting tons
  of packages, trying to guess which may conflict what, then wait all
  that time to see the system display an error message that goes off
  the limits of my monitor, then return, with even erasing my previous
  selection !...

  Onur KUCUK