-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris Grevstad
Sent: Friday, 5 October 2001 9:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Mandrake SNF

Anybody here know how to install the SNF edition of Mandrake?  I've
installed it but I can't get it to accept https connections so I can
actually configure it.  According to the docs, it should just work, but
somehow I think not everything is installed (like Bastille, for example),
neither with the recommended nor expert install.  In fact, I can't even find
Bastille on the CD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--chris