Hey Guys!
I loaded SNF on a new box this weekend. (very cool little util from what I
can tell)

On the SNF:
I can ping www.yahoo.com, and it replies. (so I assume all is good
with the internet connection on that box.

On a client machine behind the firewall I set:
IP: 192.168.1.9
NetMast: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.10 (firewall IP)
DNS: 192.168.1.10 ( I have also tried a live DNS servers IP)

I can ping the firewall from the machine behind the firwall, but if I
try to ping www.yahoo.com it does not work. However I CAN ping live
internet addresses from behind the firwall without a problem.

Can anyone guess what im doing wrong??
I thought maybe the firwall just blocks pings from the inside to the
outside, but my browser does not seem to be able to surf the net.

(I can get to the web admin)

on another not, I cant seem to get the DHCP server of the firewall to
work either, but I assume that is another problem, but I thought I
would throw it in in case it might be connected.

Thanks ALL!

Dan

--
Dan Belkie