"Jose M. Sanchez" wrote:

> Yeap, that's what you get for ignoring the MD5SUMs errors I mentioned to
> you!
>
> -JMS

<steam>
I haven't found where this gentleman mentioned any md5's in his request
- maybe he doesn't warrant your comment. _I_ am the one who has been
having a problem and complaining about that. I think it intesting
though, that I had the same files corrupted in the iso's I've obtained -
although I had a few of others too (which could be installation
differences). I was not ignoring the md5sums! That is _why_ I've posted
the question to the list. In total I've ftp'd (or rsync'd) the cd2 file
nearly 10 times now including again last night overnight using a
different ftp client and getting the file from a yet another different
site. The md5sums _still_ do not match. People post to this list
presenting problems, what they've done (usually unsuccessfully) to solve
them, and are looking for help from other people who hopefully know more
- not just I-told-you-so's which are totally unhelpful and solve
nothing.
</steam>

--
Mike Rambo