Hi Jose,

Further to my email to you about 10 minutes ago.

I already made 4th rounds downloading Mandrake-Linus 8.1 from 4 different
websites with Anti-virus and protection software closed.  Either I got
un-matched md5sum or got problem during installation.

In the 5th round I downloaded the ISO images from following ftp site, also
with all precaution made,

ftp://mirrors.secsup.org/pub/linux/mandrake/Mandrake/iso/

The CRC of the 1st ISO Image (cd1) found un-matched but the 2nd and 3rd
identical.

I will start installation later and will inform you and the list of its
outcome when available.

Thanks.

B.R.
Stephen Liu