since the install must mount the iso on some temp mount point - i assume -
perhaps you go to alt-f2 and find where it is mounted, unmount the cd1 iso
and mount the cd2 iso at the point where the installer is looking for
packages from it, and similarly for the third iso?
just a thought. i'm not doing an install so i can't do more than this thought
experiment!

bascule