I went through the same thought process myself but on tty2 i found the FAT
partition was mounted on /tmp/hdimage and NOT on the actual first iso file
within the download directory in which the iso were residing, so i was lost
on how to umount the FAT partition and mount it again on the second iso
file. If anyone has done it, then the actual commands would be a great help.

Thanx for the suggestion,
Murtaza.