Hi all,
I apologise if an aswer to the prob has been posted in the last few
days, but my isp has turned his webmail server off.
Ive now subscribed directly from work

this only applies to 2.4 kernels not 2.2

I'm not the only person to get this problem, ie the kernel compiles ,
but not the modules.
I'm getting this on both 2.4.8-26mdk and 2.4.12-5mdk.
Using gcc2.96 and egcs installed , I've been imformed gcc3 is not to be
used.

Whats the secret please to get the modules to compile ?, the main reason
for moving to a later kernel is hopefully a supermount function that
works.I also need to compile in the ax25 utils.

TIA

--
Richard Bown
Ericsson Microwave Systems AB