I user all linksys stuff. I have 2 switched 10/100 hubs the wireless network
access point a laptop using the wireless pcmcia nic. I am also using the
Linksys cable/dsl router for a IDSL line. The piece I am having a hell of a
time with is there 2 port print server. all I get out out of it is garbage
excepth when I printt out the diagnostics from each port. then I get a nice
printout. I called there tech support and all he could say is I have a
corupted driver for both my hp500 and hp842c printers. Ive uninstalled
everything for printing and reinstalled it no help. tis is on win98. The CUPS
server wont even print through this thing. I finally hooked up a hp
printserver and bam it worked first time.