Again, I believe my survey is not statistically correct as it was done for
fun only. I just want to know how it is out there. I also did it to see what
people are using to do what on Linux. In the process, I actually picked up a
lot of things that I wouldn't know about Linux otherwise (there is always
something new to learn).

I personally do not know the total sizes of the mailing lists I'm using for
this informal survey.