Hi Sergio

Thanks for your Site Note.

At 10:41 PM 11/8/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> > I succeeded downloading RedCarpet installer but failed to install it.  I
> > tried both Ximian site and Planet site (Australia) downloading the
> > installer successfully but failed to proceed further during installation
> > with following warning pop-up
> >
> > Application "/var/cache/redcarpet/installer-rpm-glibc2.2-i386" (process
> > 2319) has crashed due to a fatal error. (Segmentation fault)
> > (gnome-terminal Crash at 210.3.35.70)
> >
> > PC config : - AMD K2 350, Hard disc 3.6G, RAM 128 MB
> > OS : Mandrake-Linux 8.1
>
>As a side note:
>
>Installed Mandrake-release from cooker (Not big deal) I sayd, well...
>I was having problems installing Ximian because somehow it takes the
>information of the running version from that particular file in particular,
>just edited and replace Mandrake 8.2 (Cooker) i686 with Mandrake 8.1
>(vitamin) and it was 'detected' fine as Mandrake 8.1.

I install Mandrake 8.1 CDs burnt from their ISO Images downloaded from
website.  But I could not get Ximian installed.

Another guy on the List recommends me visiting following site for information
http://support.ximian.com/cgi-bin/ximian.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=

But unfortunately I am not allowed to view it without permission.

Any suggestion ?

B.R.
Stephen Liu