"J. C. Woods" wrote:

> kons Richard Bown wrote:
> >
> > But of course I must be stupid like the rest, !
> > --
> > Richard Bown
> > Ericsson Microwave Systems AB
> > SE-431 84 Mölndal
> > e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > tel +46 31 74 72422
> > mobile +46 7098 72422
> >

> Well you said it, and, afterall, you do work in Sweden. What do you get
> home with, about 50% of your income? :-)
>
> --
> J. Craig Woods
> UNIX/NT SA
Well I dont know what this list has to do with income !, but I take 100%
of my income back to the UK.
I then take all my expences and my salary out before paying corporation
tax.
demonstration stock ( which I use ) is purchased tax free, as the tax is
only payable on resell.  and any purchases which I have paid tax on I
claim back on the VAT return.
Coupled with the benefits of being a director of my own company.

So where'e the stupidity in that ?
This list is not the place for throwing insults.

Telnet is still widely used and there are instances that due to
individual government
restrictions make the use of encryption illegal, an example of that is
amprnet (44/8).