> Hallo again!
>
> I've got the SSL site from my bank working... using wine to run win
version
> of NS 4.78...  at least i don't have to boot win to do that  8-/
>
> Es Diumenge 25 Novembre 2001 12:22, en Joan Tur va escriure:
> > Hallo!
> >
> > I need to be able to connect to my bank at www.lineaabierta.com
(spanish La
> > Caixa savings Bank).  No browser works fine... all of them fail at
any
> > point.
> >
> > And i've tryed Netscape 6.2, Mozilla 0.9.5-2 (& Galeon), Konqueror
(MDK 8.1
> > version), Opera 5, Opera 5.05b, Netscape 4.78...
> >
> > Any help is welcome!!  ;)
>
> --
>     Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
> Yahoo & AOL quini2k  ICQ 11407395
>        www.ClubIbosim.org
>  Linux: usuari registrat 190.783

Have you got a proxy server running? Like Samba/WWWoffle etc...

You may need to set the proxy setting for SSL through the proxy as
well as http stuff. I have this setting for Netscape as 192.168.0.1
through 8080 port and this solved by SSL problems.

Hope this helps.
Dave

This message was sent via the web interface to
Sniff Out's POP3 Email - http://www.sniffout.net/