Well I see I am not the only one who has had this pop up....
Figuring it was my total lack of DB and PHP expertise which it could very well be but
after the lengthy thread without resolution I can only wonder.

I have attempted on two or three different machines with LM 8.0freq and LM8.1. Read
many mans, FAQ's, and "HowDieDoodies"  ...

Has anyone gotten the latest freemed to work with Mandrake???
http://www.freemed.org/
I have noticed several MDK rpms for the older versions
on SourceForge.... This program would be an awesome addition to the health care field
if its potential gets anywhere near realized!!

My error message is;
undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in /etc/httpd/php/class.sql.php on line 63
"which is";
   $this->Connection = mysql_pconnect ($host, $user, $password) or

Thanks for any leads, I am about finished with this effort until new insight !!??

--
William Bouterse
Talkeetna, Ak.