Title: RE: [expert] viruses, worms, trojans, html, pgp sigs

I'm using Outlook 98.

I haven't tested it when I reply to a message, I hope that doesn't make a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Kramer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] viruses, worms, trojans, html, pgp sigs

George,

Yes, the message is plain text.

Please confirm that your email client is Outlook 97 (or Outlook rather
than Outlook Express) -- I will then change the name of the page
appropriately, probably to:

   * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/Outlook97PlainText

(Aside: I couldn't tell the name of your email client from the headers
in the message -- the only things I found that looked relevant were:

Mozilla)

Glad it worked,
Randy Kramer