George Jones (IT) wrote:
> I'm using Outlook 98.
>
> I haven't tested it when I reply to a message, I hope that doesn't
> make a difference.

Oops, looks like it does -- this came through as HTML.  Maybe you have
to do something tricky to make it apply to every email to me (or the
list -- maybe you have to add me (or the list) to the address book, then
uncheck that same checkbox "in the address book" -- can't tell you how
or where, but I'd look for a similar dialog after working my way there
via the address book.

regards,
Randy Kramer

I don't think this will help you, but here are some of the headers from
the "source view" of your reply.  (As seems to be the usual case, most
HTML emails include both a plain text version and the HTML version
(i.e., they are multipart), and I understand this is in accordance with
the RFC.  Unfortunately, I can't set my email client to ignore the
HTML.)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C17C33.B05D85E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>