I've been using 1.0 release candidate (0.99) for 3-4 days now and am
quite impressed.  V 0.13, which came with 8.1 would crash after just a
few minutes.  So far, this seems to be pretty solid.  Time to get the
full release...

--
Mitch Thompson, San Antonio TX
Key fingerprint = BBDA 3A2A 4483 BD0D 7CED  B8A9 D183 C8F6 B0AF 66AE