I hate to be a spoilsport, but according to the mplayer website, distributing
binary packages of mplayer is illegal due to some sort of license
incompatibility in the libraries.  It's also highly optimized for
cpu-specific MMX/SSE/3Dnow instructions, so it's probably better to compile
yourself anyway.  Look at the bottom half of
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/users_against_developers.html for the whole
story.

--
If puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

Will Reinhart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]