Let remote server = Server1
Let local comptuer = Server2

- ssh from Server2 to Server1
- on Server1, do an 'export DISPLAY=<IP address/FQDN of Server2>:0'
- on Server2, do a 'xhost +Server1'
- on Server1, run app
- if that's all you want to run, I'd suggest then running 'xhost -Server1'
to reduce the risk of anyone else on Server1 exporting their displays on
your local computer.

If that's not what you were talking about, I apologise, but I hope that
helps.
Cheers,

-Charlie

--
GPG Key fingerprint = 4F36 EC4F 2F2C 5F59 9690  09E5 4C0F 9DB0 8623 53CE