Thank you, Charlie and Nick
In your example, Charlie, I know I can do it, but this is the question:
I have a program running in remote server (Server1). The program, running
under X, is a server listening a port for conections, and the conections are
logged in a X window. I can't log conections to a file (this program is not
open source, and I can't modify it)
Ok. If I'm seated in front of Server1 monitor, I can see the logs and edit
some options in the program whitout restarting it.
But I must be in front of Server2, a local server on the other side of the
University Campus, and I would like to see the x window being displayed in
Server1. I can't start the program from a ssh session because the program is
already running.
I know I can see the X display using vnc, but, There are another option?
Thanks,
óscar.