Try looking at Linksys 2 port print server or the HP printservers. Plug them
into the network do some configurations and boom ya got a printer on the
network. Now go and install cups on your linux machines and configure it and
for your windblows install the drivers for the printserver select your
printer reboot and bam start printing.