Weird, it's not on their web page now, but I ordered and received two.

Yahoo still lists the link to Tigerdirect's original page which WAS

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/tigerdirect-com/d185-2122.html

Note this above link no longer works.

It's product number D185-2122 from Tigerdirect.

It's called the Videoemail Extreme (aka VideoEmail Xtreme)

Note: this price includes a 30.00 rebate from the manufacturer.

Since they are bankrupt, don't look to hard for the rebate check.

However at 39.00 it's still a steal!!!

The product info is here:

http://www.cyberavsolutions.com/products.htm

And here

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=CYBER-AV

One caveat:

If you have a VIA or ALIMagik Chipset DO NOT try to buy ANY BT8x8 based
video tuner cards (which most cards are based on!)

The VIA and ALiMagik have a very serious problem vis-a-vis this board.
It will NOT work with Linux with either chipset. Both Via and ALiMagik
acknowledge the problem but have no cure.

So if you are a Via or ALiMagik user, you can forget about PCI based
video TV cards.

(I've spoken to both of their design engineers about this!)

Even the ATI All-in-Wonder has troubles...

-JMS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]