Well, this may be a post better sent to the newbie lists but since I've come
to respect the posters on this list, please allow me a little latitude to
ask people who's opinion I value a simple question :)

My wife wants a TV card for Christmas so she can take videos off of our
analog camcorder and store them on our fileserver/webserver. I am *totally*
clueless about tv cards (not watching much tv will do that to you) but I
know getting one of these contraptions is very important to her since we
have kids on the way.

Can anyone recommend a good tv card that Mandrake 9.2 (she'll be upgrading
soon) works "out of the box" with please? If so, I'd much appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

David