are you sure 'scantv .xawtv' found the right TV channels?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 03:31:07PM -0800, Robin wrote:
:Hi all,
:
:It seems people are talking about TV cards reception here. Maybe someone
:can help me with my problem. I am having a problem with reception of
:only Channel 14. The picture and sound are very fuzzy only on my
:computer, it's fine with the TV in the living room.
:
:I think it is a hardware problem, any idea?
:
:Robin
: