On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:50:53 -0500 (EST)
Pierre Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frantically pecked out this message:::::

> Mark,
>
> Disable the home page (I prefer a blank page), verify your
> /etc/resolv.conf file (8.1 draknet can clobber it), make sure your DNS
> server(s) is responding; you can also use ethereal to monitor the IP
> traffic (use the "all" interfaces option) to see what the system is doing.
>
> If all else fails, try another browser...  I'm liking galeon much better
> so far...  NS is to browsers as M$ is to OSs...  :^)
>
> Pierre

Pierre,

Thanks for the info. I've done the blank start page thing, but I'll definately check
the other things you've mentioned. I hadn't thought of that yet.

thanks
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 10:05pm  up 4 days, 0 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00