On Tuesday 18 December 2001 16:15, you wrote:
> Shows you what I know...(very little).

I doubt that,
> Please explain "mandrake freq"...I've obviously been ignoring other
> posters too much..
>
> I'm sure many of the others here are on the verge of demoting me to the
> newbie list (;^*)
>
> Ken

The to lists are not "mutually exclusive" you could belong and help out on
the newbie list. not trying to fulfill your prognostication or anything,.,,,

you could encourage them to use the "expert" install next time <Big (took my
teeth out for this one) dumb-ass-red-necky-North-Carolina GRIN>

My dad used to tell me, no matter how tough or fast you are, there will
always be some you will come along and be tougher or faster. Then I met
Mohammad Ali, (deep sea fishing, on a boat I was crewing), and he told me it
was all right, and not to worry, cause that person was him.