Sorry Ed,
after following the link, and reading thru the site, I see what you
mean. You are quite right,it wasn't displayed as FREQ, but as an update.
Please accept apologies.

Ken

Thanks for the info.

The discussion had started with the fact that there are those of us who
are very happy with 7.2, and were wishing for some mature, rather than
bleeding edge, updates. I gather that like Micro$haft and WinNT 4,
Mandrake is not abandoning 7.2, but is no longer going to commit any
resources to it. That's fair, they have to follow a route that will
provide income. Mandrake Freq. does not appear to be quite what we were
looking for.

Ken