Hi,

Borrowed the 3 CD Mandrake 8.1 distro. (downloaded) from a friend. Booted
off CD 1, everything going OK until the install suddenly hangs when
prompting me for CD #2; eventually had to cancel. The install then *skipped*
a few important steps (create bootdisk, install bootloader).

After restarting, it came up (albeit with a few warning messages).
I wanted to do a clean re-install, so I placed CD #1 in, and rebooted.  But
it won't boot up from the CD.

Help!!!!!!

Paul