Ed Tharp gave me lots of assistance over on the newbie list with getting some
network issues fixed in my setup.  The remaining small problem is that every
time my machine boots the resolv.conf file is overwritten by something and I
lose the ISP nameserver addresses that need to be there.

My setup is:

1 LM8.1 server sharing its dial-up ppp connection
Several LM8.1 client machines getting their IP's via DHCP from the server

That's it.  Nothing complicated!  Any suggestion on where to put these
addresses so I don't have to put them back manually at each boot?

TIA
Brian