OK: here we go.
Disk /dev/hda: 255 heads, 63 sectors, 2498 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 bytes

/dev/hda1   *   1       652     5237158+        b  Win95 Fat32
/dev/hda2       653     2498    14827995        5  Extended
/dev/hda5       653     683     248976          83 Linux
/dev/hda6       684     714     248976          82 Linux swap
/dev/hda7       715     1360    5188963+        83 Linux
/dev/hda8       1361    2498    9140953+        83 Linux

--
As far as I can tell this output looks right, (except for my stupidity
in making /boot an ext3 partition).

Any idea?