On 03 Jan 2002 00:18:32 +0100
Tobias Marx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to
ponder:

> Am Mit, 2002-01-02 um 00.31 schrieb daRcmaTTeR:
>
> > you're getting those errors because Apache "isn't" running. your
> > webserver is off-line. See previous post about starting webserver and
> > checking it's status.
>
> sorry daRcmaTTeR, but neither webmin nor swat need apache to be running
> (just tested it on my system). webmin aparently got its own web server
> and swat runs with this, too (at least when called from within webmin).

well now...it would appear that I stand humbly corrected. ya learn something
new everyday. I really thought Swat was using apache to display it's
interface with. As for Swat from what I can see in my xinet config the
little guy has got to be enabled to be turned on when xinetd is
started/restarted etc...

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05am  up 17 days, 22:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.51, 0.47