For those interested. This was posted with no subject, inside another
thread. I thought it was significant, so I'm re-posting it under it's
own thread.
This really does seem to work! My Netscape now starts in a couple of
seconds, rather than lifetime it used to take.

I have not looked at the code very deeply, only to verify that what was
removed "appears" to be the debugging code, so I'm forwarding this along
with the caveat that it's an unknown mod, and the user should be
cautious. (IE: Use at your own risk!).

--
Ric Tibbetts

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/