Originally to: All

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_tcob1.net-7531-1008636212-0001-2

At 03:48 PM 12/17/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I know I'll take some flack over this one....since it doesn't use MDK
>
>The best luck I have had was to dig up a 486 (or if you like, early
>pentium), get two older network cards (ones that have DOS software to
>configure I/O and IRQ's), and go get Eigerstein
>
>http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/DiskImages/Eiger/EigerStein.htm

It's really okay to share thoughts.... The world is indeed a large place,
and variety only enhances our existence.
(Just read the headers on this message, and you'll see that anathema known
as Win2000 Server. Yes, it may be one of the servers running on my network
but just check out who I trust for the router/gateway/firewall server).

j. craig woods
UNIX/NT SA

--=_tcob1.net-7531-1008636212-0001-2

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list