Mike Leone wrote:
> See, I gotta disagree. I use Win2K daily at work, and do support it. It
> ain't a bad OS. It for sure is better than NT or Win9x/ME.

<comment>
Holy Wars about which OS is the best will go on forever. And we can
thank Linus for this because only a few short years ago there were no
such discussions when it came to the desktop. Would it not be suffice to
say that each person will hopefully find their own OS with which they
are most comfortable? And let us all pity the fool who will stay with
something he or she does not like but possesses the free will to
change....
</comment>

j. craig woods
--
  2:20pm  up 24 days, 21:48,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.02