"J. Craig Woods" wrote:

> Mike Leone wrote:
> > See, I gotta disagree. I use Win2K daily at work, and do support it. It
> > ain't a bad OS. It for sure is better than NT or Win9x/ME.
>
> <comment>
> Holy Wars about which OS is the best will go on forever. And we can
> thank Linus for this because only a few short years ago there were no
> such discussions when it came to the desktop. Would it not be suffice to
> say that each person will hopefully find their own OS with which they
> are most comfortable? And let us all pity the fool who will stay with
> something he or she does not like but possesses the free will to
> change....
> </comment>

Good point Craig!.
Personally, I'm glad we HAVE the choice now!
Each of the current batch of OSs have their strengths & weaknesses. It's
just a matter of what is important to you. There's simply no longer a
need to stay with an OS you hate.

Just my $0.02

--
Ric Tibbetts

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/