Thank you very much for your opinions!!!

I am still very newbie in this...

So in this moment I am considering 2 possibilities:

1. Getting this peanut linux or any other small liux distro - I would
apreciate any suggestion, just because I don't have any idea.

I have heard that there are PDA's with linux so I can imagine we could
try to make something similar. Is it possible to stay with this 4 MB in
RAM and take 32 MB of SWAP? Would it be possible? Then use about 100 MB
for instalation and the rest for /home...???

Personally, I would prefere this solution.

2. Try a kind of diskless-workstation over LAN conection - I also would
apreciate suggestions - I don't have any experince.

Can I ask you again about your opinions, suggestions... kind of sites to
visit, things to read.

Thank you very much...

Tomek Nowinski