Hi Everybody,

I'd like to ask you for help.

I have an old 486 (25Mhz) laptop with 190 MB HDD, 4 MB in RAM and floppy
(there is no cd-rom).

I was trying to "use" it. And the only thing I can put there is Windows
3.1 with Word and Excell 95.

I was wondering if there is any possibility to put there instead of
Windows kind of "small" Linux with reduced KDE or GNOME (It would be
nice to have just a KWord, Anjuta and Mozilla to surf on the net).

I can imagine I would need a special linux distribution, kernel
compilation, etc...

Could someone tell me if it is possible??? Could you help me to make
this instalation????

Thanks,

Tomek Nowinski

--